Campaign finance laws require us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, organization, and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions or gifts to Friends of Matt Johnson are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
By making this donation, I affirm that:
1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
5. This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
6. I am a adult 18 years of age or older.
7. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.